Skip to content
Getting Started

Login: Cornell Users | External Admin

Cornell Abroad serves students each of the seven undergraduate colleges.

Students are responsible for following the policies and procedures of their college.

AAP Policies and Procedures
A&S Procedures (esp: "Area Studies Courses" & Language Requirements)
CALS Procedures (see schedule for CALS "Study Abroad101" Sessions)
Engineering Procedures (see Engineering Study Abroad video and major-specific planning guides )
The Hotel School Policies and Procedures
Hum Ec Procedures
ILR Procedures

Each college has designated a College Study Abroad Advisor who confirms that you are in good academic standing and approves your academic plan to study abroad so that you can graduate on time.

College advisors can help you determine how study abroad fits with major and graduation requirements and the college's goals for study abroad.  You can meet with college advisors at any time in the process, and you will need their signature on the college approval forms. 

Students meet with their Study Abroad Advisors to discuss how plans to study abroad will affect their progress toward graduation, what programs have worked well for particular majors in the past, and college requirements for study abroad.

College Study Abroad Advisor email Office
AAP Kim Jaenson kaj86 235 Sibley Dome
A&S Clare McMillan  cam23 G17 Klarman Hall
CALS CALS Advising cals-studentservices 140 Roberts
Eng Engineering Advising Office adv_engineering 167 Olin Hall
Hotel Shawn Meyer smm236 180 Statler Hall
Hum Ec Paul Fisher psf1 172 MVR
ILR Tamara Ingram tsi4 121 Ives

Advisors work very closely with Cornell Abroad on matters of program choice and college policy.

GSA Partner

Cornell Abroad 300 Caldwell Hall Ithaca, NY 14853 p: 607.255.6224 f: 607.255.8700

In an EMERGENCY for a student abroad, call the Cornell Police: 607.255.1111
Last modified 12/18/2017